A new Coach Line called Snoopy?

I think there is the nostalgia aspect. I remember growing up reading Peanuts comics. I had a Woodstock stuffed animal. It brings back happy memories, something Hello Kitty doesn't do for me since it wasn't a part of my childhood.

This is what I remember as well. I grew up with him and so did my kids and now when the holidays come around we all still watch Snoopy and now my grandson does. Snoopy is a classic. A very happy memory.

It's a dog. It's a bag. How could I not like?

Hmm, jailnurse, you DO make sense!

By the way my phone just autocorrected "jailnurse" to "jailbait." It's only a few weeks old, I don't think I like its attitude, LOL, very disrespectful. Must be the time I've been spending on the celebrity gossip board!

Cartoons are big sellers on luxury handbags. I don't know if LV started it with the cherry blossoms and later cherries and pandas, etc, but they all sold out like crazy.

Just found this out, snoopy will be on the taxi, surrey satchel, penny, duffle, and yes lots of small accessories, key fobs, there's even going to be a few ready to wear items and an exclusive coach leather snoopy doll.

I am definitely intrigued. Working in an elementary school, I can get away with it pretty easy. :P My mom and I really like them, I would get her a Woodstock accessory. She has a little windup guy from the 80s she always keeps in her kitchen.

I am definitely intrigued. Working in an elementary school, I can get away with it pretty easy. :P My mom and I really like them, I would get her a Woodstock accessory. She has a little windup guy from the 80s she always keeps in her kitchen.
My mom had the windup Woodstock too!

I'm shocked at all the Snoopy haters! I bet it could be cute. But then, I am a bit eccentric.
No hater here, I love Snoopy and Peanuts gang !

This is exciting, I'm looking forward to seeing this stuff!
Me too!

I am actually excited about this launch. I'm not into characters but anything LE has me thinking hard these days. And i haven't had luck with Ryder. If it's etched into the bag vs painted it will be lovely. Guess I'm in the minority....story of my life. Ha!
I am with ya, I want to see it too !

Someone must have spy pics of the sketches!!
:smile: Not a sketch but it could look like this... (LOL)