A New "Be Mine" Is Mine!

bagshopr

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
I just bought this from a lovely Ebay seller and I know she will not mind if I use her picture. I don't have a camera of my own so I can't do a modeling pic for you, sorry.

I don't see much written about this style here, and I did not see it on the website. It is a wonderful bag, with so many great details. I think my favorite detail is the center snap that holds the bag shut if you are too lazy to zip the bag closed. (that's me to a T) The size is very nice and roomy. I have plenty of strap room to put it on my shoulder.

The color is a pearlized gray which is much lighter and prettier than the picture shows. It is perfect for spring and summer.

The scent of this leather is to die for!! I have one other BE, a black crash TME, and it never had this delicious scent.

Attachments

• 9347_12.jpg
    9347_12.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 38
ahhhhh, very nice!!! i have been eyeing that one on ebay for a while - i have both the Be Mine and the Be Mine mini and while i have been on the fence about selling the Be Mine, i've decided to keep her (the BMM was a keeper from the start!) - great deal!! And yes, the pearlized grey is soooooo pretty

mmm I've always loved this style and the I'm Yours... hmmm seriously considering it in purple matte ;P~

Congrats!! I love that grey too it's such a perfect hue!

mmm I've always loved this style and the I'm Yours... hmmm seriously considering it in purple matte ;P~

Congrats!! I love that grey too it's such a perfect hue!

You are reading my mind in terms of color and style as usual, aznkat! :nuts:

(It's a scary place to be, ain't it?) ;)

This pearl grey is lovely! I think light grey is a fantastic color for BE, esp. with the lining. Congrats!

Oooh, and is this pocketook still being made? Can you take more pix of it so we can see how much room is in inside? Modeling pix would be so helpful when trying to and wanting a bag.