!! a new addition!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    thanks for your help, after much debating i finally picked the blue one and, i have to say....i love love love it! perfect nearly year-round, lest there be precipitation, haha

it's an o/s muse in navy of course-,
    the first is without flash and the second is with; but both are crappy and really don't do the blueberry-ness justice... same with my hastiness to throw all the stuffing out in the middle of my living room, so it's not dented, I promise! :graucho:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. la fafinette, it is BEAUTIFUL!! what size is it, and if you don't mind me asking, how much was it? TIA!

3. Oh how lovely, well worth all the efforts. Congratulations!
    [​IMG]

4. A true beauty I have to say... Congrats!!!

5. thank you!! afterimage, it's an oversized, purchased from bg for 1495 + tax (full price)

6. Such a wonderful everyday bag! Congrats dear!

7. gorgeous!!! Congrats! :tup:

which pic is closest to the true color? Just curious since I haven't seen one of these IRL yet.

8. Absolutely stunning......such an amazing color!

9. Soooooo very beautiful! You made the right choice going with the navy.

10. Congrats! :woohoo:Love the navy Muse. Navy is such a classic and versatile color, but it looks a little fresher this season than black or brown. You made a great choice!

Here's the stock photo from ysl.com. Please be sure to post your pics in the Reference Library.

[​IMG]

11. ooh thank you la fafinette, i keep coming back to this thread to look at it!! such a beautiful colour :love:

12. very pretty!!!

13. congrats la fafinette!!! it's a gorgeous color!!!!

14. What a gorgeous color! Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice