A MYSTERY AUCTION on Ebay.......

Again...? Ugh, these need to go away. Especially after that last one, with the hideous suede/velvet bag that someone bought for 2x the original list price.

What a convenient way to get rid of "not so great" bags.

Come on, do people really bid on these thinking there's a limited edition reissue in there?

omg... the person is copying the other seller almost exactly... and what does a "handful" of times used mean? A handful of bananas? A handful of grains of rice??

Does anyone know what else was added to the other mystery box? I'm curious to see what she added and if the buyer is satisfied!

they're very sneaky beause they say:

"ACCORDING TO EBAY POLICY, YOU ARE BIDDING ON A BOX. ANYTHING THAT IS PLACED IN THE BOX IS A GIFT FROM ME TO YOU. THIS IS NOT A RAFFLE OR LOTTERY"

SO TECHnically, they dont have to put a bag in the box at all and you wouldnt be able to complain cuz technically you're just bidding on the box!

@______@

" WILL INCLUDE A BRAND NEW B*TTEGA V*NETA BAG ONCE AUCTION REACHES $800"

WTF??? So the first one was a suede bag? Do you have pics and how do you know?

Hmmm. She has done two things that aren't allowed on eBay, as far as I can see.

She mentions the eBay ID of the first person that reached the reserve price (the ID isn't visible to others than herself) and she blanked out some letters of the BV bag she's including.