A Muse of a tale

beauxgoris said:
I really need a Muse, right? : )

Get it if and only if you absolutely love it. Even though a lot of us love the bag, but if you don't see yourself wearing it, I would say don't get it.

Well, what's your feeling toward it? Love it? Hmmm, don't know, maybe, maybe not? Good luck and let us know what you end up deciding.

bag.lover said:
Mombasa PreFall
Black
Red
Khaki

Mombasa Fall
ORANGE....they said like a Hermes Orange!

^^I just found this thread and now this throws a huge wrench in my plan - I love hermes orange - this just may be my dream bag.

I wonder when "fall bags" reach the stores?

bag.lover ~ thanks for posting the links and photo's. I have to say I prefer the Chocolate muse over the oak - also I like the regular leather over the patent - but that's just me.....

beauxgoris said:
bag.lover ~ thanks for posting the links and photo's. I have to say I prefer the Chocolate muse over the oak - also I like the regular leather over the patent - but that's just me.....

Beauxgoris: Glad to know that you prefer Chocolate Muse over other colors. =) Have you decided whether you will have yours embossed?

^^No I didn't end up embossing it. I loved the YSL featured embossing (it was smaller) - but the NM embossing (at least on the photo's featured online) was larger and in a different font. So I decided against it. It just looked too large!
I'm glad I got a chocolate as it sounds like it could be discontinued (in lieu of the oak) for the fall '06 Muses.

beauxgoris said:
^^No I didn't end up embossing it. I loved the YSL featured embossing (it was smaller) - but the NM embossing (at least on the photo's featured online) was larger and in a different font. So I decided against it. It just looked too large!
I'm glad I got a chocolate as it sounds like it could be discontinued (in lieu of the oak) for the fall '06 Muses.

I-c. Chocolate is beautiful, congrats on finally getting it. =)

Okay... now I HAVE to have the Muse in Red. I just got off the phone with YSL on Rodeo in Beverly Hills AND the YSL boutique in Costa Mesa, CA. Neither store had ANY IDEA of the Muse arriving in red. Saks has a pre-order list that won't arrive until SEPTEMBER.

I NEED the red Muse N-O-W :angel:

Any suggestions? I am sooo in love with that bag right now (I get like this... I'll be over it in a week... :biggrin:)