A Mulberry newbie needs advice please

Which bag for Christmas ?

• Hayden shoulder bag in Drizzle shiny leopard

• Oak Bayswater

Results are only viewable after voting.

shb

O.G.
Jan 8, 2008
Hi everyone :biggrin:, this is my 1st time posting in the Mulberry forum but I often pop in to have a look at the gorgeous bags. Last Christmas my Husband suprised me with a Daria in mouse grey, which I LOVE :P. I need your advice if possible please.

I have been drooling over the Hayden shoulder in Drizzle shiny leopard

http://www.mulberry.com/#/storefront/c5482/4862/category/

What is this like IRL ?

Or, should I have a classic bag in my collection....the gorgeous Baywater in oak ?

Look forward to hearing your options

Thank you :biggrin:

welcome!
obviously the oak bays is a classic it will always be in fashion and goes with everything.

the leopard hayden is a nice bag, if you love a bag thats a bit wild go for that.
i have seen one on ebay this morning!!!

Welcome to this side shb! My vote goes for the oak bays - an absolute classic - but I think it will also depend what you want to use the bag for - even Mulberry's website describes the Haydn as a delicate leather, whereas we know the bays will go on for yonks! If, on the other hand, you're after something eye catching then the Haydn is gorgeous....:graucho:

I automatically voted Bays, as I see this bag as a wardrobe staple. However, if you really love the Hayden, then perhaps it would be a good idea to go for it first as it is seasonal. Oak Bays will hopefully be around for years to come!