A Mulberry newbie needs advice please

Which bag for Christmas ?

• Hayden shoulder bag in Drizzle shiny leopard

• Oak Bayswater

Results are only viewable after voting.

shb

O.G.
Jan 8, 2008
Hi everyone :biggrin:, this is my 1st time posting in the Mulberry forum but I often pop in to have a look at the gorgeous bags. Last Christmas my Husband suprised me with a Daria in mouse grey, which I LOVE :P. I need your advice if possible please.

I have been drooling over the Hayden shoulder in Drizzle shiny leopard

http://www.mulberry.com/#/storefront/c5482/4862/category/

What is this like IRL ?

Or, should I have a classic bag in my collection....the gorgeous Baywater in oak ?

Look forward to hearing your options

Thank you :biggrin:

Sep 21, 2007
welcome!
obviously the oak bays is a classic it will always be in fashion and goes with everything.

the leopard hayden is a nice bag, if you love a bag thats a bit wild go for that.
i have seen one on ebay this morning!!!

wulie

No Sofa No Buy
May 20, 2010
West Midlands
Welcome to this side shb! My vote goes for the oak bays - an absolute classic - but I think it will also depend what you want to use the bag for - even Mulberry's website describes the Haydn as a delicate leather, whereas we know the bays will go on for yonks! If, on the other hand, you're after something eye catching then the Haydn is gorgeous....:graucho:

shb

O.G.
Jan 8, 2008
:biggrin: Thank you everyone, I think you are all right, the Oak is the perfect choice. Let's hope DH gets the hint !! :tender:

Linnea

O.G.
May 3, 2008
I automatically voted Bays, as I see this bag as a wardrobe staple. However, if you really love the Hayden, then perhaps it would be a good idea to go for it first as it is seasonal. Oak Bays will hopefully be around for years to come!

Jul 9, 2009
not very close is it!! oak bays every time!! smart or casual -- classic style and colour and will last forever