A much needed update...very first stam + mbmj hillier!!!!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys,

I have posted in a while but since the lack of posting, I've acquired new bags!!! yay! First is the mbmj black large hillier bag and the second is the grey stam from fall 07..i am LOVING both bags!! i've stopped using my portobello groovee and just been using the hillier as an everyday cause the leather is so gorgeous. And I just took my stam out for the very first time on sunday and loved it! here are some pics I took tonight..excuse me for my crap outfit and pictures, was in a rush. enjoy!

1. MBMJ large hillier hobo - i have like nothing in the bag which is why it's slouching inwards - she is a beauty though!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Grey quilted stam from fall 07 - LOVE the colour!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. great bags!! the hillier looks totally comfy, and the grey stam is divine. thanks for updating us!!

3. thanks thithi!! =)

4. both looks great on you.. i love hillier hobo.. been longing for one for awhile.. and the stam, the grey.. oh my god.. love it!

5. what great bags!! the stam is gorgeous! where did you find it?!??! :nuts:

6. thanks indirr4! you're a sweetheart - the hillier is an awesome everyday bag! i can use it for school and work!

thanks jun3machina!! i really love them both! - i'm not sure if i'm allowed saying where i got it buttt my cousin got it for me through the mj employee sale :smile:

7. Gorgeous!!

8. thanks ritzycatty!!

9. Love the grey stam! I want one!

10. wow I never realized how big the Hiller Hobo was and the strap is long enough that you could carry it messenger style. The leather looks super soft & smooshy too -- your stam -- WOW, WOW, WOW! :drool::drool: It's gorgeous. Where did you find that? Your don't see many of those around -- Two gorgeous bags, CONGRATS!:tup:

11. The hillier does look huge with lovely looking leather. The stam is a great colour.

12. congrats!

they're both so versatile and drop dead gorgeous!

13. Love both your new bags - the stam is TDF!! Congrats!

14. both bags are beautiful. congrats! i especially love the fall 07 grey stam. one of the best greys imo and i love the leather on older season stams before they switched over to goatskin.

15. Congrats! Both beautiful bags!!! I can agree that the fall 07 stam is beautiful, I have one and it is one of my favorite bags! Enjoy & thanks for posting!