A much delayed reveal!!

thank you guys so much!!

you know sometimes they tell you to have bed rest but it was SUCH a lovely day we went to starbucks and sat outside. we are both feeling so much better. sometimes a little bit of fresh air helps too! but now we are sitting around with the cats and enjoying the afternoon!

Ohhh, major loveliness!!!! I have that same mug ... only one so far though!! I loooove it!! Congratulations on such wonderful new H. You are such a good shopper!

thank you so much! i am going to H on Wednesday before i go to the doctor and going to exchange my twilly for a pocket square or two so there will be another reveal soon!!!

oh i forgot to add this to the reveal story!!!

my SA at madison is the SWEETEST person ever. even though i have yet to buy anything that cost $200 or more she always goes out of her way for me. she ordered these mugs from HAWAII because they were sold out ever where else and held them for 2 weeks till i got to the store to pick them up!! she is a true doll and ever i will the lotto i know she would so many orders from me to keep her busy!!

but really to anyone in or near NYC dont be shy to go up the third floor as all the ladies in the home department are complete sweethearts!!!