A mother's heartbreaking story

1. A few minutes ago I realized that our very own board member "onestrongmother" is celebrating her 25th birthday today. I wanted to shoot her an email, as I stumbled upon her website, Jacob The Figher.

The site has me literally in tears. :cry: Please read her birth story and her journal.

My thoughts and prayers are with Jacob, I wish him all the best.

2. That's a really touching story, her username is very appropriate.

A very happy birthday to a very strong woman.

3. Have a Happy Birthday!

Vlad - thanks for sharing the link....very touching.

4. A very happy birthday to you Onestrongmother!

Ditto what SuLi said--thanks for sharing Vlad

5. Happy birthday, onestrongmother! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, special wishes for Jacob's good health and strength.

6. That is such a touching story! What a tough little guy he is and a cutie! Our prayers are with them all!

7. Have a wonderful birthday!!!

8. What a touching story... happy birthday!

9. Happy Birthday! That story was so touching.

10. Happy Birthday, onestrongmother! Wish you a wonderful year with good health and filled with God's blessing. You are a model to us!

KK

11. Wow, you really are one strong mother! Happy Birthday!!

12. Happy Birthday!

13. This just proves that miracles do happen !!

14. Happy Birthday, Onestrongmother. I pray that all your wishes come true. Your story makes me appreciate my son even more.

15. what a story - you certainly are one strong mother . i hope you ahve a very happy birthday today! I hope very wish comes true.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice