A Monday morning reveal!

beemer

Jan 24, 2008
I wasn't going to start a new thread for this since this beauty has been revealed a few times before, but then I thought you ladies might enjoy some comparison shots of her with her sister. I have been on a ban due to some unexpected bills lately, but I justified this purchase knowing I wouldn't keep both her and her fraternal twin (just please don't tell DH!). Thank you to the WONDERFUL seller who sent this bag my way. :biggrin:
Anyone wanna see? I'm loading the pics now!

beemer said:
I wasn't going to start a new thread for this since this beauty has been revealed a few times before, but then I thought you ladies might enjoy some comparison shots of her with her sister. I have been on a ban due to some unexpected bills lately, but I justified this purchase knowing I wouldn't keep both her and her fraternal twin (just please don't tell DH!). Thank you to the WONDERFUL seller who sent this bag my way. :biggrin:
Anyone wanna see? I'm loading the pics now!

Ooh...me, me! I wanna see!

wow this was kind of odd.. i wasnt logged in, so when i saw each post in this thread, you all had a weird advertising picture as a siggy.. and eehlers, yours said "NASTY GIRL" lolol

anyway.. LOVE IT!!! DB ?!? nice score:biggrin:

Ooooooohhhhh...Dirty Bubblegum???? I'm sooooo friggin' jealous!!!! I so wanted to get her but I guess wasn't meant at that time. :shucks: She's beautiful, beemer. So beautiful... Please give her a hug for me. :smile:

Before I let my jealousy cloud my view, let me just say "Congrats! Congrats!!!" I'm glad she's going to someone from around here who'll love her! Happy for you!!!

But I'm still jealous! Lol.

Ooooooohhhhh...Dirty Bubblegum???? I'm sooooo friggin' jealous!!!! I so wanted to get her but I guess wasn't meant at that time. :shucks: She's beautiful, beemer. So beautiful... Please give her a hug for me. :smile:

Before I let my jealousy cloud my view, let me just say "Congrats! Congrats!!!" I'm glad she's going to someone from around here who'll love her! Happy for you!!!

But I'm still jealous! Lol.

Aww, thanks doi! I hope you get your hands on one for sure. Her leather seems pretty delicate, though. She already has some corner rubs from her previous owner, but she is so soft and smooshy!

Aww, thanks doi! I hope you get your hands on one for sure. Her leather seems pretty delicate, though. She already has some corner rubs from her previous owner, but she is so soft and smooshy!

She is gorgeous! Congrats on such a beautiful bag!!

Would you say that Orchid is just as delicate is DB?