A "Mon" for myself

asianmaylee

Aug 3, 2011
Hello all, just a quick reveal for an item I just received today, my first "mon" SLG that I ordered earlier this month, was told that I have to wait till end of March but it arrived today so yay for me. Enjoy and have a wonderful and prosperous Chinese New Year!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1424524680.037328.jpg
I love the small red card with the Chinese character of 羊, which stand for goat, nice touch.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1424524768.577943.jpg
So introduce my passport cover in Mon Graphite, to celebrate me getting the Australian citizenship last year!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1424524836.515755.jpg
I have chosen a neon yellow (don't know what it actually called) for the interior leather.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1424524943.807861.jpg
And, to celebrate the year of Goat, they also have a special hotstamp for the Chinese character. I had it hotstamp for this special occasion.

Last edited:
Hello all, just a quick reveal for an item I just received today, my first "mon" SLG that I ordered earlier this month, was told that I have to wait till end of March but it arrived today so yay for me. Enjoy and have a wonderful and prosperous Chinese New Year!!

View attachment 2902917
I love the small red card with the Chinese character of 羊, which stand for goat, nice touch.

View attachment 2902919
So introduce my passport cover in Mon Graphite, to celebrate me getting the Australian citizenship last year!!

View attachment 2902924
I have chosen a neon yellow (don't know what it actually called) for the interior leather.

View attachment 2902926
And, to celebrate the year of Goat, they also have a special hotstamp for the Chinese character. I had it hotstamp for this special occasion.

Congrats. I love the colors

I have a question about Mon DG... On the website they show that the colors they offer seem to be faded out or more washed out or less bright on Mon Damier Graphite than they come on Mon Monogram... Is this true in person or is it just like a rendering error or something?

Also congrats on your new item!!! Color combo is really cool!!!