A modest reveal....

Jan 31, 2009
Hi all

This is my 'mystery' bag I took out yesterday and today.

Purchased last week from Ebay for the fab price of just £77!!

I feel abit humble about this reveal, what with there having been all those lovely Alexa's etc lately...

It's in really good condition, just a small mark on the back. Whilst it doesn't make my heart sing, I know I'll use this more than my black Ant so think it's a keeper.DSCF1105.JPG

Great bag and a great price Lady F. You have a talent for spotting the good stuff on ebay. How do you do it? I'm looking for an oak Mitzy Hobo and am having no luck!

Thanks Ladies

I wasn't really intending to buy/win this one - tbh, I was a bit tipsy at the time, and thought 'it can't sell for just £75', so I bid on it, fully expecting I'd be outbid, but that it would fetch a more realistic price. I couldn't believe it when I won it!

I've taken some comparison shots with my choc one - the leathers are really different. Choc is quite grainy, but black is smooth.

I'd have loved the black one to have had the silver hardware & the stripy inside (I'm obsessed with that lining lol!), but for the money, I'm really pleased.DSCF1103.JPG

DSCF1109.JPG

It is a lovely discreet bag that can be used for any occasion and that will never go out of fashion. You had to have a black one too and how fortuitous (sp?) that it was a bargain.

Great purchase LadyF!:biggrin:

I have this bag too - I don't use it loads but it's such a useful bag to have. Everyone needs a Little Black Bag IMO and this fits the bill perfectly. If Mulberry ever make a black small Bays clutch with silver h/w I may reconsider, but until then.....:graucho:

And well done on nabbing such a bargain!:yahoo:

Congrats lady F! I have th oak (DD's really and so her choice) and i really wish we had got the choc or black as they are so much smarter....cannot really use the oak as a clutch at night!

I think these are indeed Mulberry at its best. well spotted!