A modest reveal....

Thanks again Ladies and to Klp re the size of the straps (lol! just realised that makes it look like I've singled you out as not being a lady Klp - didn't mean that of course!!)
I'd never really thought about 'customising' them, but you'll get 2 bags (or even 3 if used as a clutch) for the price of one!!

I am late here, but congrats on your lovely new bag ! So nice to have a good model in both black and choc, and yet so different in the leathers.

I bought a Mulberry accidentally once also. It was on a "make an offer! with automated answers and all of a sudden a lovely little Somerset Small pouch was mine. Other times you had to wait for a mail response and then decide if go or no go :smile:

Great bag. I have one in choc. & I love it, such a handy little bag, great for days when all you want is phone, wallet & lippy. Fab for nights out. I'm always surprised at the amount of stuff I can get into it though.

Thanks again Ladies and to Klp re the size of the straps (lol! just realised that makes it look like I've singled you out as not being a lady Klp - didn't mean that of course!!)
I'd never really thought about 'customising' them, but you'll get 2 bags (or even 3 if used as a clutch) for the price of one!!

Lol! I knew what you meant, don't worry!

I'm all about the bargains, so it can't get much better than 3 bags for the price of 1! Did you order the straps?

What a fab bargain and a lovely style. I love the Somerset's simple classic styling, its classic understated Mulberry = really divine!

I think they look great as Messengers too.