A MJ Reveal =)

Is that a mini-stam or reg size stam - I saw posts where it said mini-stam earlier in the reveal, but looks large in size on the mod pics?? And you cannot wear cross-body, must not be a mini-stam???:confused1:

Is that a mini-stam or reg size stam - I saw posts where it said mini-stam earlier in the reveal, but looks large in size on the mod pics?? And you cannot wear cross-body, must not be a mini-stam???:confused1:

This is the regular stam, not the mini stam. I think someone mentioned "lil stam" but it's not little at all haha!!
I think even the mini-stam you cannot wear it cross body, only on the shoulder. I was going to buy a mini-stam before I found this one, but it quickly got sold out before I got a chance to buy it.

Thanks for the reply! It's sooo pretty! Enjoy her and I do want that color now!! Looks like its perfect for every outfit! Great choice!;)

This is the regular stam, not the mini stam. I think someone mentioned "lil stam" but it's not little at all haha!!
I think even the mini-stam you cannot wear it cross body, only on the shoulder. I was going to buy a mini-stam before I found this one, but it quickly got sold out before I got a chance to buy it.