a mix of gold+silver h/w?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A while back i saw a purple maxi with h/w that looked like it was mix of gold and silver, is this possible? I kind of regret I didn't buy it back then, but does anyone know if there are purple maxis coming out with this type of h/w?

2. I have seen some vintage bags with both hw on the cc lock. as for a purple maxi many here myself included are waiting a perfect purple to come out. no sigh of it just yet but keep your eye out and you never know

3. it wasn't vintage, it was a brand new maxi that came out about a year ago. it was purple lambskin maxi with neither gold nor silver h/w. the h/w looked like a hybrid of the two (if you were to mix gold and silver together). i remember asking the sa what kind of h/w that was cause i never seen that color before and i think she said it was a mixture of gold and silver. Anybody have that h/w and can show a pic? Anybody know if it's coming back again?

4. After going through the Chanel Library, I found this: a violet lambskin jumbo with LIGHT GOLD H/W! I think this it, except i remember the color being a little darker and it was a maxi instead of a jumbo.

Anybody know if were gonna see LIGHT GOLD H/W again?

[​IMG]

5. purple lambskin is coming out for spring 11, but it will be shw, and in the reissue style

6. could be Ruthenium h/w u are thinking of