A miracle - clemence leather and a heavy tumble

I hope you suffered only bruises from the fall. That must have been a shock.
I smiled when reading your thought being "heaven, my bag!!!". Because whenever I fly with a designer bag, I wonder whether I would try to grab it with me if there were an emergency evacuation... Quite a silly thought, isn't it? But I think you and xiangxiang may understand me 😋

Maybe the phrase should be extended: "Women and children and (designer) bags first" ...:graucho: And please grab it otherwise someone will do it.

Thankyou so much for all your kind and ingenious posts. I'm feeling much better in a double sens... looking forward to go, not to stumble, to the local Hermès Store, maybe for a new perfume.:smile:

For no reason at all, I dropped my K TWICE this morning! :faint: Once getting into my car and the second in an elevator. The bag just seemed to slip off my hand with no warning. :panic:Unbelievably clumsy of me!:wtf: Anyway, I am happy to report that togo leather is just tough as clemence and the bag is fine. :sweatdrop::party:

My children tease me because I've been known to buckle my H bags with the seat belt.
Thank goodness you were not more seriously injured. You are much more valuable than any bag ( glad your bag is OK, too)!