A mini reveal

Mariann

Aug 26, 2013
I didn't like Cara bags at all when they first came out. Especially the camo bags. She started to grow on me though. First I wanted the oxblood bag, but I liked the midnight too.

But at £ 995 they were a bit to expensive for me. So I decided to wait for them to arrive in the outlet and when they finally did I waited for my birthday so I could use the 10% discount. But by then the midnight camo was sold out.

The only thing I could do is wait untill one appeared on Ebay (from a seller that was willing to send abroad)or at one of the sites of the trusted sellers.

A bit over a week ago my unicorn bag appeared on Ebay. I made an offer, but the seller was still in doubt about selling the bag. She decided to end the auction and think about. Although I did understand I was a bit disappointed. But in the end the seller decided to part with her beautiful bag and offered her to me first. So here she is, isn't she gorgeous?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452421426.501133.jpg

It turns out the seller is on here too! I don't know under what name though. I would like to thank her on here too for offering the bag to me first and for making this Ebay experience hassle free.

I didn't like Cara bags at all when they first came out. Especially the camo bags. She started to grow on me though. First I wanted the oxblood bag, but I liked the midnight too.

But at £ 995 they were a bit to expensive for me. So I decided to wait for them to arrive in the outlet and when they finally did I waited for my birthday so I could use the 10% discount. But by then the midnight camo was sold out.

The only thing I could do is wait untill one appeared on Ebay (from a seller that was willing to send abroad)or at one of the sites of the trusted sellers.

A bit over a week ago my unicorn bag appeared on Ebay. I made an offer, but the seller was still in doubt about selling the bag. She decided to end the auction and think about. Although I did understand I was a bit disappointed. But in the end the seller decided to part with her beautiful bag and offered her to me first. So here she is, isn't she gorgeous?

View attachment 3236772

It turns out the seller is on here too! I don't know under what name though. I would like to thank her on here too for offering the bag to me first and for making this Ebay experience hassle free.

Bag twins... Love mine loads. Congrats :cool:

This is definitely on my wish list!! Was undecided at Bicester a few months ago with it in my hands so left it, now really want one, got no funds :sad: congrats on your unicorn. Mod shots please 😀😀

Congratz..Bag twins too [emoji1] how are you gonna wear her? I can see you put the straps together for crossbody. I didn't try that, yet.

Thanks! I put the straps together but made one shorter. My height is 164 cm, otherwise the bag would hang on my knees. The fasteners are located on my back so they don't. One strap is ok too, but the combined straps give me easy acces.

Do you use the little thinghy that keeps the handles together?