A mini pre-Birthday Reveal

Gorgeous! Congratulations 🤗 I just have a question for you, and not to be a party pooper, but are you worried about the delicacy of the lambskin? I also want a classic quilted mini and seeing how it's only offered in lambskin this season I just wanted to see what your thoughts are? TIA!

No problem and no worries. I already have Chanel in caviar (classic, seasonal, and the shinier flatter kind), goatskin, lambskins, and distressed calfskin in my collection. Here're my thoughts and it's long, because I thought about it in detail before beginning my search to set my goals on what I am willing to add to my collection at this point -pretty much mini's or M/Ls.

I really wanted to add colors in mini size into my collection for "pops" of color. My criteria was that it's classic quilting/pattern and silver hardware. Flexible on caviar or lambskin because though more delicate than caviar, I find the lambskin on the mini size MUCH more durable than the lambskin on my jumbos. it's absolutely true, but I have no idea why. it feels "thicker, and less porous" if that makes sense.... more durable skin in delicious color plus the lux feel of the lambskin? sign me up! :lol: I also thought that with the shorter chain of the mini, the bag would be much less prone to color transfer when I wear it (it hangs right at/above jeans' waistband), and less prone to get scratched compared to a jumbo (easier to maneuver while using). how nice is it to hold a soft lux mini in lambskin in your hand occasionally like a clutch (because you can easily due to its small size compared to a full size bag)?? :smile:

What a beautiful early birthday reveal!!! Enjoy your special day with your gorgeous blue mini! [emoji170][emoji170][emoji170]

It's a beauty! Wear in good health

Gorgeous!!!!!!

Beautiful blue!!! 💙💙

Happy Birthday! She looks gorgeous!

love that color.. congrats!!

Thanks so much everyone!!! Hey, if I'm not getting any younger... at least my Chanel bags won't care! :lol:

What a gorgeous blue and birthday present!! Congrats!

Such a little cutie!

Beautiful blue mini….and Happy Birthday. :heart::heart::heart:

Gorgeous! What a nice birthday present. I like how your polish matches the bag as well.
🔵🔷🔹 Happy Birthday and congrats!

Congratulations dear! I have seen it and you are correct...it is a wonderful blue! Happy Birthday! What a great gift!

happy birthday and congrats! It's gorgeous!

Thanks so much!! I am sort of hoping for like a 12 days of pre-birthday presents and make it a real event... (is hubby reading??) :lol:

Thank you guys, I was requested by PM to post a photo of the bag in daylight outdoors to see the color. I'm rushing to drop my kids off at school and to go to work this morning, but a woman's got her priorities! I took the photo first!

since I don't know how to post photos in PM, here it is! Glad to see that it's still this deep bright blue. :tup: for some reason the color in person/IRL and on my phone is deeper/brighter than how it shows up here on my pc, but oh well!

Thank you Vanana!!!!! Gorg !!!!!!

Happy birthday, doll! I'm so happy that you were able to find the bag you wanted in time for your celebration :woohoo:

And that color is truly TDF!! What a beautiful, bright shade of blue! Seriously, your bag has me wanting a blue bag in my collection like never before... 💙💙💙

Now, what will you wear with it? :biggrin:

Thanks so much!! I am sort of hoping for like a 12 days of pre-birthday presents and make it a real event... (is hubby reading??) :lol:

Congratulations! It's a beautiful blue! Love those nails. And birthdays are the best time to justify multiple reveals. [emoji38]And even up to 2 months before and after is fine - what if your birthday is in between seasons! Have fun! Loving all your reveals :smile:

Congratulations! It's a beautiful blue! Love those nails. And birthdays are the best time to justify multiple reveals. [emoji38]And even up to 2 months before and after is fine - what if your birthday is in between seasons! Have fun! Loving all your reveals :smile:

Hahaha I love how you think! You made me laugh so hard. When your birthday is between seasons, there's simply no choice!!! :lolots:

Thanks for the comment, made my morning :hugs:

Another justification: Chanel is great for my mental health, and I tell myself that it's cheaper than therapy.

Thank you Vanana!!!!! Gorg !!!!!!

You're so welcome, I'm eager to see you find your perfect blue soon (like real soon) :giggles: fingers crossed.

Happy birthday, doll! I'm so happy that you were able to find the bag you wanted in time for your celebration :woohoo:

And that color is truly TDF!! What a beautiful, bright shade of blue! Seriously, your bag has me wanting a blue bag in my collection like never before... 💙💙💙

Now, what will you wear with it? :biggrin:

So sweet of you :hugs: I seriously am still inspired by your python green and lusting after the blue one... trying so hard to resist (hubby is no help as he keeps reminding me of it)... it's left to fate now.. If a super awesome life excuse/justification presents itself, I think I may just do it :lolots:

I will take outfit ideas!!!!