A Midnight Peek?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have really enjoyed all the reveals I have seen in the last few years. Time never seems to be on my side to take the time and share my goodies with you guys! However, for the first time in my life I am taking a break from work and doing somethings I want to do! I have a good collection of bags and enjoy my passion for Coach!

I have been in Georgia this week and visted the Dawsonville Outlet on Saturday. Being away from home I was telling myself I will wait until I get home to post my goodies! However, I have decided I wanna share tonight. Photo's are not as good as I would lilke (cell phone) but I am ready to reveal a few items if anyone is around ??? No suspense...just some reveals!:graucho:

2. cool im here :O)

3. bring it on! I just finished getting dd's things ready so I can go to class tomorrow and I would love to see before I hit the hay!

4. YAY !!! A reveal!! =)

5. Here!!!

6. Here!

7. I'm here

8. OK...Here goes..

9. #9 Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
    Still trying to get my http correct

10. I'll be here when you get it correct (unless I fall asleep hehe)

11. cannot wait to see your first reveal!

12. Let's see!

13. let's see

14. I am here too

15. Im here