a MiD-Day in MidNight ... :o)

Ok, afterthought on taking it out for an afternoon of errands. LOVE IT~! Was a little on the fence about it... but like I said.. I wanted to keep variation in my collection. I already had a PT & City.. and didn't feel like purchasing repeats. It's snug over the shoulders.. but does stay on when the outer handle is slipped underneath the inner handle. I would not be able to wear this over the shoulders with a jacket, or coat (which is rarely needed in So.Cal). A thin cardigan is perfect. :okay:

It was pretty easy getting in and out of it w/ 1 shoulder strap still on the shoulder.. there was no need to take the entire bag off. She's a Keeper~!

Thanks everyOne for there kind words..:ty:...
Lauren, Jira, Lv&Lexus, hansyu, pekie, weekender, koala, Pluiee & Ceejay (Can't wait to see what you think of it.. ;))

oogiewoogie I just saw this exact style/color/HW combo, it's amazing! And you wear it so well!! I'm glad to hear the new style is working out well for you and that she's a keeper. Congrats!

^^... Cuteusername..... the drop length is about 5.5" now. I also purchased a 08 RH PT... and to my surprise... Bal lengthened the handles.. it's a 6" drop right out of the box. Whereas, the 06" RH PT I briefly had was 5". I think the Work has longer handles as well.

What's the giant work handle drop? I don't have one now, but I remember you could squish the top down (if that makes sense) and add about two inches. Without that, the drop was too snug for my taste. Does the midday "squish down" like the work?

Blivlien...The handles have stretched a little.. but I've been using it on and off a couple days at a time. Even if they stretch more.. I don't think I could wear it over my shoulders w/ a winter coat. UNLESS, you have normal-skinny arms.. Lol. I If you're able to fit a first, or City over your shoulders.. then this one should be the same w/ a little more lee-way.

Lovely... overall roomier than a city, taller than a city..probably 20-30% larger. I'd say in between a PT & a City. It' s a great size, I don't find myself bumping into corners are anything..a pretty easy on the go bag. Only negative point I could find... is that I wished it had at least an addl 1" of shoulder space! oh yah, 1 more than to add... it lOooks great as it sits down into a puddle.. :tender:

Oh I wanted to add.. that the top flaps will eventually soften.. but will take time.. because it's 2-plied. If you look at the picture below.. you notice the flaps fall into each other... that will give more shoulder space in time.

I think this is a Marine GGH Mid-Day... please chime in if it's not.. but she totally rocks this MD.. !!

hilary-duff-21st-birthday-03.jpg

Last edited:
Oogie, thanks for answering - this sounds like the perfect bag for me....a city is really too small for me, and a work is too big - though I will always love the work size. I'm considering ordering a ruby GGH mid day from BalNY - Kim sent me photos, and I love it. It is just beautiful, and I think this may be a stunning bag IRL. What do you think? I have to ask your opinion, because you have the bag, and I need some moral support here. I never even thought of the mid-day until I saw this thread. I just fell in love w/your bag!

Also, the bag above definitely looks like a marine mid-day.

Last edited: