a MiD-Day in MidNight ... :o)

Congrats and thanks for sharing the fabulous pics. The leather looks thick!

PFers, Alvin, a very good SA, from BalSG told me that what oogie has is actually called a Giant Midday. The new type of bowling bag we saw (in red and brown with camel leather) is called Midday. To avoid confusion, SAs generally refer to that bowling as bowling/bowler bag.:P

Congrats and thanks for sharing the fabulous pics. The leather looks thick!

PFers, Alvin, a very good SA, from BalSG told me that what oogie has is actually called a Giant Midday. The new type of bowling bag we saw (in red and brown with camel leather) is called Midday. To avoid confusion, SAs generally refer to that bowling as bowling/bowler bag.:P

The styles look so different. The bowlers have a trimmed edges whereas the midday does not have the bowling trim. They look so different to me. I'd love to see modeling pics of the bowler. The large size would make a great carry on.

I love her!!!!! She is amazing, congrats!! I am waiting the same combo in a PT and I am sure I will love her :woohoo:

IMG_0046.jpg

:dothewave:

How much can you carry in this bag? The same as in a PT?

Ohhhhhh I am soooooo in trouble now! I was feeling all content and blah about FW 2008/09 AND Spring 09 colors but WOWZA girl!!!! Congrats on your new style, the color and the leather! Ackkkkk!!!! :tup: :drool:

I love this colour and am going to try and get a part-time style in it now ... I hope Terry contacts me with details about their stock! The colour is much 'bluer' than i had expected and not as dark as i feared! a good thing.

Love your bag, enjoy!