a MiD-Day in MidNight ... :o)

I saw a Marine City IRL and it looked nothing like your gorgey Midday.:nuts: I think the SGH really makes the color POP! Congrats, sweetie! She's beautiful and enjoy her!!:tup:

Patty: w/ time the handles will shape into form and the leather will get softer w/ use.. :yes:

Chinkee:
I've been lurking around lately... :shame:.. testing other brands. Selling some off, saving & spending a $$... LoL. :P

Thanks for all your sweet words & comments~!! :flowers: Lanier, imonpurseblog, Alison, Sep, ReRe, Willowsmom, j9g8rchic, Scoobiesmoma, Pink,LouisGal, & MandB.. you're welcome~!

Looks great on you but I think since the handles are so short I no longer want this one! thansk for posting modeling pictures!!!

The handles are tight on me.. because i have bat wings.. no joke.. LoL. Those who are able to wear the RH City, RH Work, or RH PT... over the shoulders, should have absolutely no problem at all. :okay:

I am sold on that color as something to wear with jeans. This new style looks much crisper and a little dressier than the classic City. Sort of like a Chloe Edith bag infused with Balenciaga spirit. It really does look fantastic on you as well!