a MiD-Day in MidNight ... :o)

oogiewoogie

Life is good.. :)
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Just in... I took the leap & ordered the Mid-Day in Midnight through Terry @ BaL LA. I've worked w/ Terry before @ BalNy.. and she never fails to surprise me by picking out a super juicy thick bBag for me every time~!

Brief overview of MidDay...it's a little bit bigger, wider & a tad longer than the city. It's a bit snug over the shoulder... but w/ use it'll be just right ;)The weight is comparable to the giant PT. The color is lighter than the 07 marine and about 3 shades darker than Ocean. The picture below is most accurate. All pics taken indoors w/ natural sunlight and no flash.

Now the pics...

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

Congrat.'s!!!!!!!!!!! You wear the Midday sooooo well!!!!! It looks fabulous on you. I love the Marine! Do you love it?!

Thanks for the awesome pictures, especially the modeling pictures!!!! I hope you love it!!!!!!!!!

I love it! Very pretty color, congrats!

Do you think it's similar to the "Step"?

I haven't seen the Step IRL.. but I'd say it's a cross between the step, RTT, shopping tote... but on a smaller scale.

Peppermintpatty: Thanks for answering all my PM's~!! I love it.. I just wished there was a bit more arm room right off the bat! But, it'll do... I wanted something different, and keep my bbag collection diverse.. and this totally fits the bill :idea:

Thanks ChiChi~! :flowers:

Wow! Marine is beauuuuutiful! I love that color! The leather looks very thick too! Gorgeous bag! It looks really good on you! Thank you for all of the pictures!! CONGRATS!

I haven't seen the Step IRL.. but I'd say it's a cross between the step, RTT, shopping tote... but on a smaller scale.

Peppermintpatty: Thanks for answering all my PM's~!! I love it.. I just wished there was a bit more arm room right off the bat! But, it'll do... I wanted something different, and keep my bbag collection diverse.. and this totally fits the bill :idea:

Thanks ChiChi~! :flowers:

I am so happy that you love it- it looks great on you! My best friend saw mine today and absolutely went gaga over it, her favorite Balenciaga so far- the style really is too die for! Do you think with wear there will be more room down the road to wear it as a shoulder bag? I sure hope so:yes:! Congrat.'s again!

oogie oogie, that thang looks excellent on you! I'm not a midday person myself, but you do wear it very well!

I've worked w Terry before too, and she is faabulous. Never ceases to amaze me each time.