a MiD-Day in MidNight ... :o)

Louis_gal

Moving right along..
Jul 20, 2007
East Coast
I saw a Marine City IRL and it looked nothing like your gorgey Midday.:nuts: I think the SGH really makes the color POP! Congrats, sweetie! She's beautiful and enjoy her!!:tup:

MandB

O.G.
Dec 24, 2005
Congratulations and thank you for posting! I've been diligently checking the forum everyday in hopes of more Marine photos. It's lovely!

oogiewoogie

Life is good.. :)
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Beachy SoCAL...♥
Patty: w/ time the handles will shape into form and the leather will get softer w/ use.. :yes:

Chinkee:
I've been lurking around lately... :shame:.. testing other brands. Selling some off, saving & spending a $$... LoL. :P

Thanks for all your sweet words & comments~!! :flowers: Lanier, imonpurseblog, Alison, Sep, ReRe, Willowsmom, j9g8rchic, Scoobiesmoma, Pink,LouisGal, & MandB.. you're welcome~!

oogiewoogie

Life is good.. :)
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Beachy SoCAL...♥
Looks great on you but I think since the handles are so short I no longer want this one! thansk for posting modeling pictures!!!

The handles are tight on me.. because i have bat wings.. no joke.. LoL. Those who are able to wear the RH City, RH Work, or RH PT... over the shoulders, should have absolutely no problem at all. :okay:

nada

O.G.
Jun 2, 2007
Sunny Island
Nice score, oogie!! Heaps of congrats dear! Love it in this color! Hmmmmm, another bag to add to my list now!!

U look fabulous with her!

divnanata

Nata
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Chesterfield Missouri
I am sold on that color as something to wear with jeans. This new style looks much crisper and a little dressier than the classic City. Sort of like a Chloe Edith bag infused with Balenciaga spirit. It really does look fantastic on you as well!

drati

by the sea
O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
Looks fantastic on your Oogie! Gorgeous combo of colour and hardware and the style is just great on your. Congratulations.