a MiD-Day in MidNight ... :o)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just in... I took the leap & ordered the Mid-Day in Midnight through Terry @ BaL LA. I've worked w/ Terry before @ BalNy.. and she never fails to surprise me by picking out a super juicy thick bBag for me every time~!

Brief overview of MidDay...it's a little bit bigger, wider & a tad longer than the city. It's a bit snug over the shoulder... but w/ use it'll be just right ;)The weight is comparable to the giant PT. The color is lighter than the 07 marine and about 3 shades darker than Ocean. The picture below is most accurate. All pics taken indoors w/ natural sunlight and no flash.

Now the pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congrat.'s!!!!!!!!!!! You wear the Midday sooooo well!!!!! It looks fabulous on you. I love the Marine! Do you love it?!

Thanks for the awesome pictures, especially the modeling pictures!!!! I hope you love it!!!!!!!!!

3. I love it! Very pretty color, congrats!

Do you think it's similar to the "Step"?

4. Very pretty bag, congrats!

5. I haven't seen the Step IRL.. but I'd say it's a cross between the step, RTT, shopping tote... but on a smaller scale.

Peppermintpatty: Thanks for answering all my PM's~!! I love it.. I just wished there was a bit more arm room right off the bat! But, it'll do... I wanted something different, and keep my bbag collection diverse.. and this totally fits the bill :idea:

Thanks ChiChi~! :flowers:

6. The color is absolutely stunning! :nuts: Congratulations on your beautiful new Mid-Day!

7. I love it! Your modeling pics are cute, it's totally you!

8. it looks like nice leather
    I really like the color, it looks like a nice navy
    the style looks great - I can't wait to try it!

9. Wow! Marine is beauuuuutiful! I love that color! The leather looks very thick too! Gorgeous bag! It looks really good on you! Thank you for all of the pictures!! CONGRATS!

10. I am so happy that you love it- it looks great on you! My best friend saw mine today and absolutely went gaga over it, her favorite Balenciaga so far- the style really is too die for! Do you think with wear there will be more room down the road to wear it as a shoulder bag? I sure hope so:yes:! Congrat.'s again!

11. oogie!!! She's gorgeous!!!! I was wondering where you are these days!! You have been busy, my dear!!! And for good reason too!!:nuts: I love it!!!

12. oogie oogie, that thang looks excellent on you! I'm not a midday person myself, but you do wear it very well!

I've worked w Terry before too, and she is faabulous. Never ceases to amaze me each time.

13. oogie, you look stunning and I am loving both the color and style! Congrats!!!

14. Congrats!! I really love the style and color of this bag and it looks great on you!

15. What a gorgeous bag!!! Looks great on you too! Congrats!