A metallic bronze reveal

Jun 12, 2010
Here's the metallic bronze woven cervo hobo. It is already soft, has a slightly shorter strap drop than my other cervo hobos, has a larger cell phone pocket (yay), and is not a super bright shiny metallic. The pic taken with flash makes the shine show up most. It was a pre order that I expected much later in the year, but she arrived today.
I'll be honest, I'm still deciding, I want to be sure I'll really carry and get a lot of use out of this bag. I like it a lot and for me perhaps an alternate to the tan bag.

Trying to attach pics, not sure it will work from my phone ... Haven't done it this way before.

Attachments

Jun 12, 2010
The pic above is when I used the enhance feature on the phone.
This picture was taken outside in late afternoon sun without the enhance.

Attachments

indiaink

I’m SO done with this
Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Here's the metallic bronze woven cervo hobo. It is already soft, has a slightly shorter strap drop than my other cervo hobos, has a larger cell phone pocket (yay), and is not a super bright shiny metallic. The pic taken with flash makes the shine show up most. It was a pre order that I expected much later in the year, but she arrived today.
I'll be honest, I'm still deciding, I want to be sure I'll really carry and get a lot of use out of this bag. I like it a lot and for me perhaps an alternate to the tan bag.

Trying to attach pics, not sure it will work from my phone ... Haven't done it this way before.
Oh my goodness. It would make sense that it's softer, because it's mostly woven. How pretty is this! Congrats!

Jun 12, 2010
Thank you Diane. It is a little heavier, not much. I'll weigh them when I get the chance, prob tomorrow morning.

Jun 12, 2010
Oh my goodness. It would make sense that it's softer, because it's mostly woven. How pretty is this! Congrats!
Thank you India, it really is quite luscious. I'm a little surprised but it is nice to not have to go through a break in period.

indiaink

I’m SO done with this
Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
MOUSSE! Where are you! This is your new bag! LOL