a message of hope

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi iam 39 and had my first and only son at 22 he is now 17 and i adore him i did though have a terrible labour and one of my tubes was damaged . My son is perfect and me and my husband were and still our delighted to have a such a blessing we tried for another but to no avail and after many years of sorrow gave up . i never tried medical intervention but was told my chances of naturally conceiving were slim . anyways we just got on with life we moved country i left a stressfull job and we settled down to life raising our son then low and below nearly 12 years after my son came ciara came quickly followed ( in relative terms) by emer ,both are perfect and great friends. i have no idea how or why i got pregnant when i was older but i hope it gives someone out there hope:heart:

2. Thank you for sharing this. I was just talking to my friend tonight about how hard it is. It's hard...And it's hard that even though your chances are slim that I don't know when or if it will ever happen.. I guess I shouldn't ever give up home until acutally stop having my period altogether and go through full blown menopause...