A Merry Marquis Christmas

Ladybaga

O.G.
May 14, 2010
Hi Everyone! Here is a pic of my latest Goyard baby.... Navy Marquis Tote!!
Thanks for viewing! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!:smile:

Attachments

• Marquis Tote.jpg
    Marquis Tote.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 5,776
That's gorgeous! I love the navy. And how ironic that your initals are LV. :biggrin:

Thank you, Roey! I get a lot of looks when I go to LV carrying my Goyards!
I do, however have a few Neverfulls. My favorite being the original canvas monogram because I don't have to have it personalized!:lol:

IF you don't mind me asking, how did you figure out what colours to use?
I had a hard time deliberating on my colours and every other detail that went into buying my last purchase. (Do you find this style roomy enough for you)?
Happy for you1 :smile:

Thank you, Addy, emma, Longchamp, Blo0ondi, and PinkSuadeSoho for your sweet comments on my blue baby!

PinkSuadeSoho, I know what you mean about deciding on colors/stripes etc...
For this one, my husband actually surprised me on Christmas. He knew that I wanted a navy blue Goyard but just picked out this style since he liked the shape. He said it took him forever to decide on the colors but sweet Phyllis at Bergdorf helped him out. Funny thing is, I would have chosen the orange/white combo, too! I have a yellow Marie Gallant (a.k.a the Okinawa ) so I do prefer, for me, a structured tote. It really holds a lot. I would compare it to a medium sized LV Neverfull or a 35 Birkin if that gives you an idea for capacity. Hope this helps! Thank you, again, for the congrats!