A meeting of the "H" minds...a reveal oh my

Feb 18, 2008
Yesterday was a miserably cold and rainy day in NYC. The usual delays at the airport, increased traffic and lack of taxis are the norm in these conditions. In a city where they can deliver pork dumplings and beef chow fun to you within 9 minutes of hanging up the phone, you would think the city would function better with a little rain! OK, enough of my ranting...So, we all know how it feels when you have plans and the weather makes you just want to curl up in bed....EXCEPT when you are planning to meet fellow tpfr's!! :heart: You know that something was going to happen...:graucho:

Let's start with the usual...

attachment.php

OK, I guess my new method of posting pics is a bust. Back to the thumbnails.. Thanks for being so patient...just for that, I will post something with the requisite stupid picture of the orange box!

This is my be-bop in turqoise!! I'm so excited to get rid of my ziplock bag that I have been using.

Attachments

• box.jpg
    box.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 62
  • be-bop.jpg
    be-bop.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 145
Another yummy small accessory that I got: cc case in violet. I have been searching for this for a few years now and can never find one in a nice bright color. It's a great size and reasonably priced too! ok, I know I'm full of it...at least if felt that way after the BIG boxes...:nuts:

Attachments

• cc1.jpg
    cc1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 65
  • cc2.jpg
    cc2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 132
The turquoise be-bop is such a great color. What will you be using yours for? I'm a bit at a loss as what to use my orange one for; right now it has some of my kids favorite candy in it. Maybe I'll use it for my sunglasses.

Beautiful cc case too.