A Man and his Vuittons!

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Collection pic updated as of January 28, 2006. any new additions will be posted here.. which should be in the following months:

- Damier Geant Terre Citadin bag
    - Damier 9 card wallet

haha. that's it.

oh and my cellphone is hand-studded by yours truly. took foreeeever. alrighty that's it. bye!

new_collection_01.jpg new_collection_03.jpg new_collection_04.jpg
  2. LOVE the cell phone :biggrin: How cute! Love all your LV items :love:Thanks for sharing!

3. Another LV lover here! Welcome!

Love the cell!

4. Welcome and thanks for sharing!

5. Lovely and thanks for sharing!!!

6. Oooh, I LOVE the brown tie!

7. Beautiful textiles. Love the scarves.

8. I've seen this before on LJ, but I just gotta say once more, I love the brown tie !

9. Welcome and thanks for posting! Nice collection and love the phone! that really must haev been a lot of work, those crystals are sooo tiny! do you have any problem with them coming off?

10. nope, not really a big problem. some do come off, but the majority of them (i'd say bout 99%) stay put. if anything, i have a problem of them scratching up stuff, like my ipod and glasses. -_-v.

and thanks everyone! :biggrin:

11. LV panda!!!Nice!

12. LOVE IT! :smile: Just love LV! thanks for sharing

13. LOVE the phone. You could make a small fortune doing that on the side...do you have such patience??!!:biggrin:

14. The phone is fab, and I love the brown tie as well ;)
    Thanks for sharing!

15. Nice to see another guy on this forum :biggrin: Nice collection!