A Makeup Free Paris Arrives @ Dublin Airport Today

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Eww, Paris can you not afford CLEAN sweatpants.:yucky:

3. I wonder if she doesn't have her blue contacts in and that's why the sunglasses or are they just to cover eyes w/o make-up?

4. Her skin looks gorgeous and I like her top! haha

5. she looks like she's in her pajamas :lol:

6. i noticed her skin too!

7. Her primp shirt is cute- casual but cute.

8. Well yes, she does look pretty good without the goop on the face...

9. She doesn't need make-up!

10. What's wrong with her sweats? I love 2BFree... She looks cute here! I want that Primp top now.... :P

11. Is that a Prada bag?

12. i like her hair, sweater & shirt

13. I guess I'm the only one that thinks she looks like a slob. Her skin is great, but she isn't doing anything for me dressed like this. Well, ok.. she is fully clothed for once.

14. ^^ Oh but it looks like she just woke up from an overnight or otherwise very long flight! Her clothes are very comfy lounge-type clothes. I'm sure she chose them because they are good plane clothes.

I think she looks nice and natural. When I fly cross-country or international I look 100 times worse! And I always wear sweats and a t-shirt! :yes:

15. i'm amazed her skin looks great from all her partying/drugs/alcohol/cigarettes/tanning. LOL! Her face looks a little chunky though! Weird!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice