a Madbagger's reveal

And one more new-to-me in deepest and richest bordeaux i have lately seen!
It is from 2006 in immaculate condition, braded handle, ciel blue suede lining, zipped inner compartment with 4 inner side pockets, really handy for the keys, phone, tissues... colour code 6135 Amarone
I have this in black. It was my first BV and I love it. It's a little too small for a daytime bag for me but it's what I grab when I gave to out.....esp social functions. It stays on my shoulder so well and holds exactly what I need to have with me. Your red is gorgeous......enjoy.

Reactions: ksuromax
I have this in black. It was my first BV and I love it. It's a little too small for a daytime bag for me but it's what I grab when I gave to out.....esp social functions. It stays on my shoulder so well and holds exactly what I need to have with me. Your red is gorgeous......enjoy.
Exactly!! Just right amount of stuff to run on the light, and the handle is beyond soft, i could never expect such a thick braded leather to be so bendy and flexy!! Thank you :smile:

I was going to ask: How's the braided handle? Can it go on the shoulder?

It looks like a really easy run-my-errands bag.

Enjoy!
Thank you!! It's very soft!!
Yes, it easily goes over the shoulder, and thanks to side corner pockets i can get in and out keys, phone, tissues, without taking the bag off!!

Thank you!! It's very soft!!
Yes, it easily goes over the shoulder, and thanks to side corner pockets i can get in and out keys, phone, tissues, without taking the bag off!!

It looks like it has the same corner pockets like the Ball bag which I like to use when I run errands. I like how I do t need to fish for my keys/phone etc. when my ha do are full.

Reactions: ksuromax
Oh, it's lovely. I have a similar one from years ago, but yours looks more lively in colors (mine's a little duskier and goes from soft orchid pink-purple to soft cocoa). seeing your photo reminds me to start wearing it again! Thanks for sharing!
Here's my tag with the name of the colour

Attachments

• 20170208_164347.jpg
    20170208_164347.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 132
Oh, it's lovely. I have a similar one from years ago, but yours looks more lively in colors (mine's a little duskier and goes from soft orchid pink-purple to soft cocoa). seeing your photo reminds me to start wearing it again! Thanks for sharing!
Please post your mods shots when you wear yours :flowers:

Wow! I never knew that "little" bag was built like that on the inside! Very clever! What terrific 'bargains' you've been finding - a BVette after my own heart!
Thank you :ty:
;)
If you only knew what i paid for that little bag.... that was not just a "bargain", but "hunter's luck" :biggrin: