A LV Birdie Told Me To Get Off Ban Island

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yes, I've made yet another purchase. But in my defense, it was well worth it. This is the first one to arrive in the US (only one in stock, as of today) and I have the pleasure to share it with everyone here.

The official color is called taupe/coral. However, if anyone remembers the second release of the graffiti line in 2008, the "coral" is very similar to the orange used in that line. It is like a highlighter orange; it is very bold and contrasts well with the subtle taupe. The taupe has brown and gray undertones, it is much darker than galet, if anyone is interested in the color comparison. When I first got my cobalt/fuchsia, I was completely in love with that color combination, but this one is so AMAZING. I think I might like this more than the sister cobalt/fuchsia.

Like the cobalt/fuchsia, the taupe/coral also comes fully leather lined. The inside is that bright orange with taupe trimmings. It's so bright, I am so in love.

So enough yapping, let's get to the photos!

Attached Files:

2. I also picked up the corail monogram shawl. It is a seasonal color and so it won't be around for long if anyone is interested in purchasing it. The photo makes the shawl look very pink, but in real life, it definitely resembles more of a coral color.

Attached Files:

3. This is so gorgeous congratulations .. it's beautiful!

4. Wow! It's breathtaking ! Congrats!

5. Wow!!! Gorgeous, congratulations!!!

6. And lastly, my newest LE SC PM sisters side by side.

Thanks for viewing everyone and happy weekend!

Attached Files:

7. Gorgeous!

8. Very pretty! BIG Congrats!!

9. Absolutely in love!! Gorgeous. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

10. So beautiful! Congratulations:smile:

11. Gorgeous!

12. It's gorgeous!! Lovely pair, congrats!

13. Wow so pretty! Enjoy your new purchase!

14. Beautiful! Congrats on scoring the first one in the US!

15. Beautiful! Congrats!!