A "Luxury" Reveal

Luv iz Louis

Jul 22, 2012
So who is up for a reveal?
This is a pre-loved reveal from a wonderful seller in Australia who is also a TPF member - "Timeless Luxury"........
I cannot fault a thing - it is all perfect.
So here we go...................:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_2262.JPG
    IMG_2262.JPG
    569.3 KB · Views: 2,179
  • IMG_2265.JPG
    IMG_2265.JPG
    549.2 KB · Views: 2,175
  • IMG_2267.JPG
    IMG_2267.JPG
    412.1 KB · Views: 2,159
  • IMG_2268.jpg
    IMG_2268.jpg
    478.6 KB · Views: 2,169
Last edited:
Here we go -
She is a M/L Double Flap from 2004........
She is just as Timeless Luxury described - Mint Conditon .......

Attachments

• IMG_2269.jpg
    IMG_2269.jpg
    623.5 KB · Views: 2,193
  • IMG_2270.JPG
    IMG_2270.JPG
    471.6 KB · Views: 2,162
  • IMG_2283.jpg
    IMG_2283.jpg
    697.9 KB · Views: 2,153
  • IMG_2285.jpg
    IMG_2285.jpg
    688.3 KB · Views: 2,155
At first when I opened the box I thought "this bag is too small..." compared to my Jumbo but once I tried it on I felt better, it just looked small in the box and it is a great stylish bag for special days out. The leather feels lovely and not as fragile as I was concerned about.

I had never really had much of a chance to play with this bag at the Chanel Boutique as they don't like you handling them in Brisbane Store, so I was really not sure how I would feel when it arrived.

I would like to thank Timeless Luxuries for answering all my questions and I hope to buy from them again. Please for anyone else wanting to buy vintage or pre-loved, please feel confident with this seller.

I have photographed her with my Jumbo Beige Clair that I brought from Fashionphile 3 months ago - they make a great pair in my collection I think. Timeless Luxury exceeded my expectations though with the careful packing and making even buying pre-loved special. :Presents

Attachments

• IMG_2305.JPG
    IMG_2305.JPG
    426.4 KB · Views: 2,073
Last edited:
At first when I opened the box I thought "this bag is too small..." compared to my Jumbo but once I tried it on I felt better, it just looked small in the box and it is a great stylish bag for special days out. The leather feels lovely and not as fragile as I was concerned about.

I had never really had much of a chance to play with this bag at the Chanel Boutique as they don't like you handling them in Brisbane Store, so I was really not sure how I would feel when it arrived.

I would like to thank Timeless Luxuries for answering all my questions and I hope to buy from them again. Please for anyone else wanting to buy vintage or pre-loved, please feel confident with this seller.

I have photographed her with my Jumbo Beige Clair that I brought from Fashionphile 3 months ago - they make a great pair in my collection I think. Timeless Luxury exceeded my expectations though with the careful packing and making even buying pre-loved special. :Presents
GORGEOUS! congrats on your stunning bag.

Stunning and what a unique and special touch to wrap the bag in such a beautiful way:smile: Just like a gift, enjoy. I love both bag shown. I am searching for that beige jumbo. The black lambskin is just so stunning.