A Lucky Sparkly Reveal :)

Vanana

I could give up shopping, but I'm not a quitter.
Jun 28, 2015
Had mentioned that I had 2 more things that I craved from Act 1 and here's one of them! :heart:

Ever since I laid eyes on this baby I knew I needed to locate and hunt it down. Unfortunately for some reason it wasn't available at the places that I usually get my goods. You've and will hear this a lot, but: Once again my absolutely most amazing SA was able to locate this for me and had it shipped over to her store so I can purchase.

Got the call today, and went over to the store super speed to meet my new baby. :love:
IMG_5972.jpg

Couple of mod shots with the brooch on my brown shirt today so you can see size/scale. I just happened to be wearing sparkly crystal pink accessories already with a brown shirt.... did not know the brooch is arriving to join the party but what a coincidence :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_5989.jpg
    IMG_5989.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 867
  • IMG_5988.jpg
    IMG_5988.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 870
And finally, to close things out... a photo of some of my favorite/most frequently worn brooches in my collection.. Chanel and a few non-Chanel ones :cloud9: :love: :hbeat: :heart:
View attachment 3782802
Aww it looks perfect Vanana :love:
Congrats!! Thank you for the mod pics. I was wondering the size of this particular brooch. I'm trying to be good with all the beautiful brooches from Fall Act 1. I have my eyes on other items hehe :graucho:
I'm glad that you purchased this sparkly brooch so I don't have to hahaha :blush::giggle:;)

Love your brooch collection :hbeat:
Is that a Jeff Koons brooch? :eek::heart:
It's adorable!!!!!

Reactions: Vanana
Couple of mod shots with the brooch on my brown shirt today so you can see size/scale. I just happened to be wearing sparkly crystal pink accessories already with a brown shirt.... did not know the brooch is arriving to join the party but what a coincidence :lol:
By the way, your flying piggie necklace is just so cute :heart::heart::heart:

Reactions: Vanana and Prettyn
:ps: Ahhhhhhh! I kind of want to smack you silly or hug you to death (hahaha)....OMG THIS is the 1 brooch i saw on the website that i was saying "oh, maybe i should just get 1 more" & it was THIS BABY! SOOOOOO GORGEOUS! I'm so happy you got it girlie! Congrats lovely!:heart::flowers::loveeyes:

Reactions: Vanana