A lucky and random Bleecker Pebbled Men's REVEAL

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. On the way back from Vegas today I stopped by the Tanger outlets in Barstow and walked into Coach Men's. As I previously mentioned in the Shopping thread, the Men's clearance section in Factory stores has been drastically reduced to 1/4 shelving in the back and is now full of MFF product. But for some reason on the second to the bottom shelf was a slouchy, pebbled bag.

Pulled it out and it was the Bleecker Pebbled Weekender in Granite!! All clearance product was priced as marked and it was marked down to $227.99 from $658. Just a few blemishes here and there but overall the leather is buttery and smooth.

2. Photos attached.

Attached Files:

3. Beautiful! Love the color, it looks like it will be very functional. Great find!

4. He's handsome! Congrats!

5. That's one mighty fine man! :lol:

6. What a great find! Congrats!

7. That is a good looking bag! Congrats!

8. He's handsome. 😍 Love the color, great find! Congrats!

9. That is super nice! I LOVE Coach's men stuff. I have never seen a pebbled Weekender. It is awesome! Congratulations on a nice deal! Enjoy!

10. I love the men's stuff. I almost like some of their messenger bags more than the MFF ones I've seen at outlet. Very nice!

11. Granite is a gorgeous color and I love the Pebbled Weekender! Congrats on the great find!

12. Gorgeous! I love the men's Bleecker bags, and for that price, he was a steal!

13. Thanks everyone!

14. We need a man's opinion

[​IMG]

15. Looks great!