a loving surprise

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i am just so happy that i got my very first balenciaga giant part time. it came as a surprise from my hubby who knew that i was really yearning for this bag. he came with me to the boutique for me to just browse coz i didn't know then that the particular style n color that i wanted would then be available. to my surprise, the s.a. informed me that they had it... my gpt in pink bubblegum & silver hardware. hubby had this beauty wrapped right away. he handed it to me with a kiss and said," happy birthday!" :yahoo: :yahoo:

2. wow, what a nice hubby!! happy birthday too :wlae:

3. How cute!! Congrats & HBD ^,^
    Wanna see your newbie :yes:

4. That's so romantic!

Love, kiss, pink...

Congrats!! & Happy Birthday!!

5. this hubby is TDF !!! he needs to teach a TPF HUBBY 101 CLASS, RIGHT AWAY !!!! :nuts:

6. That's so sweet! Happy Birthday & CONGRATS on a GORGEOUS bag.

7. :roflmfao::roflmfao:

Congrats and Happy Birthday!!

8. wow u r such a lucky gal... WONDERFUL DH + AWESOME BAG. Congrats;).

9. thanks! he truly is God sent... heheh

10. i posted pics of my 1st bbag. i'm kinda wonderin' if it's a pink bubblegum or a frambroise?:confused1:

11. Happy birthday! Post your new bag here so we can all share your joy!

12. :idea: yeah, maybe he should have given it on valentine's!! :roflmfao: thanks!;)

13. here it is. tell me what you think.

Attached Files:

14. congrats :smile:
    I love the PT style with giant hardware!
    yours is beautiful :tup:

15. What a sweet hubby! And the bag is gorgeous, I love Bubblegum pink. Lovely combo with GSH. Congrats!