A Lovely & Thoughtful Gift From My Friends at the Chanel Houston Galleria

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
I can honestly say that I really like & appreciate every single person at my Chanel Boutique. When I walk through the door I feel happy with everyone that I interact with. They make me feel welcome. How wonderful is that? I even like the Security Guard because he's the first person I see!
This year they sent me the most wonderful thing. I love it!
This year was a difficult one for DH. He had a terrible accident. My friends at Chanel sent me the most beautiful White Roses to cheer me up. All is better now, but I will never forget their kindness and support!
Happy Holidays to all here at TPF. Pay it forward if you can...Chanel 2016 Christmas VIP Gift 003.JPG Chanel 2016 Christmas VIP Gift 002.JPG Chanel 2016 Christmas VIP Gift 009.JPG

Whoa that is super awesome gift!!!!!!! I feel the same about my local boutique. It makes all the difference and I am loyal and they are my destination to get my chanel goods whenever they have the items I want (despite discount/points from other retailers).

I am sorry to heAR bout your husband's accident but very relieved that he is ok now.

Wishing yo guys a lovely healthy holidays surrounded by lovely people and lovely things.

Reactions: kkfiregirl
Thank you for sharing this with us here! The gift is very nice, but the thought behind it is awesome.

I had kind of a similar experience with my friends at my local boutique when I had my car accident. So I can imagine the support you felt.

I wish you & your husband healthy & happy holidays[emoji4][emoji319]

I can honestly say that I really like & appreciate every single person at my Chanel Boutique. When I walk through the door I feel happy with everyone that I interact with. They make me feel welcome. How wonderful is that? I even like the Security Guard because he's the first person I see!
This year was a difficult one for DH. He had a terrible accident. My friends at Chanel sent me the most beautiful White Roses to cheer me up. All is better now, but I will never forget their kindness and support!
Happy Holidays to all here at TPF. Pay it forward if you can...View attachment 3554859 View attachment 3554860 View attachment 3554861
Beautiful and thoughtful gift Tulip2 :heart:
I'm glad your husband is better now :hugs:
Love the detailing of the card :smile:

Reactions: Ceeyahd
Happy Holidays to all here at TPF. Pay it forward if you can...View attachment 3554859 View attachment 3554860 View attachment 3554861
It is wonderful when you are greeted so warmly by caring SA's & staff. No doubt it provided you comfort during a difficult time around your DH accident. So glad it sounds as if all is OK now Tulip. Lovely card & gift they sent you. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to you & ALL the fine tPFrs :heart::flowers:

Oh tulip what a wonderful present for a wonderful lady! I'm sure they love you as well. :smile: I know that there are some who are skeptical of the SA's being nice and genuine vs. sale, etc. I mean, I get it. However, I know and I think you know that regardless of their being nice or not, I will buy that Chanel no matter what. There is definitely the customer sale piece, but I'd like to think that there's also the portion where we're all just humans and sometimes we just happen to like people and enjoy their company too. I like to believe that the SA feels the same way. Just the same as when they sell to a customer who buys a lot but a completely rude person and regardless of the customer sale portion the human factor plays into their relationship too. I'm not naïve, but just believes that there is that element at play which I do enjoy, just appreciating each other while getting beautiful things.

I'm so sorry regarding what happened with your husband but SO relieved that everything is better. That must feel better than your entire Chanel collection!

Have a healthy, happy holidays!! one thing I know for sure - you'll smell heavenly! :smile:

my dear tulip, SO GLAD to hear that all is well with your DH, cause honestly that is what's most important at the end of the day. that gift is amazing! sounds like you have a great and thoughtful Chanel family at the Houston galleria boutique. Hope you also have a merry christmas! After all, there is so much to be thankful for this holiday season!!! :hugs::yes: