A lovely Reveal from Maplecottage!

nice to hear your all doing well..
what a fantastic idea i never thought of getting one for my dd i got mine last year at cheshire oaks for about £12 they had some last week but i dont know what letters... i will keep my eyes open for you...

Hi Maple!
I knew you had your baby, but never saw this thread (was away that weekend!)

Congrats on another baby girl! Lovely to hear it's going well with you!

Good luck on finding the J, I'll keep my eyes peeled (although I'm not in shops or ebay that often :smile:)

Take care!

Hi Hew, I'm back now, thanks for your kind words :biggrin:

Hi Ratrat, thank you hon, let's just say sister love is WIP.

Snowy, lovely to see you back, hope you are well xx

Chloe, that was a fair bit of waiting! Fingerscrossed we find hers soon. PM me your email if you want to see a photo of J, happy to oblige xx

Charlie, thanks so much for the update appreciate it xx

Hi TG, thank you for such a lovely warm welcome, lovely to be back too, hope you are well x

Dita, congrats again on your gorgeous wee girl, so thrilled for you x

Thanks Blueberry, really appreciate it - I was quite surprised at how many I liked, love the choc leopard leathers for starters, I just love the cookie boots, am going to have to get those! Ah I shouldn't have come back lol - temptation.

Hi Messy, thank you, and I totally recommend the little leather keyrings - make such sweet gifts.

Thea, hi, hope you are doing great, thanks for offering to keep an eye out too xx

Thanks Mrs Mulberry really appreciate the kind words :smile:

I hope you're both starting to settle in back home - it must be very exciting and tiring all at the same time. Just think of all those Mulberries you have to buy now to start her off with a good collection!!!