A Louis Vuitton engagement...

Wonderful Story-- just amazing, Im so glad everything worked out and I wish you both a happy marriage!!!

Just one thing i'm confused about- The engagement was already on prior to the proposal?? because you state that she bought you a ring for your engagement gift but you didnt propose yet? Am i missing something? lol.. sorry

Yes I guess this could be a little confusing. We had already found the diamond for her ring and it was a matter of waiting for it to be made and me being able to pick it up. So she knew we were getting engaged a while back.

She just didn't know WHEN :P I was going to do it. So she decided she wanted to give me a gift for the engagement too, so we ordered a ring from Louis and bought the monogram items in the pics for me. I had to go to a lot of trouble to make this happen so she didn't know it was coming. I didn't want her to know I was proposing, until I actually did it ;)

Oh and thank you to everyone for all your wishes!

The staff at this store were amazing. They were all happy to go along with anything and stayed back after closing time for me to do it too. I cannot thank them enough!

What a wonderful proposal! Congratulations on your engagement. Thanks for sharing your story and posting pictures. You certainly put on a night to remember!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awwwwww I loved the story, you are a very sweet man to have proposed the way you have. Congrats to you Both and may you have many many happy years together!!! :love::love::love:

Thank you so much for everyone's kindness and support, it's lovely to share this proposal with people that love LV too! :heart: I'm sure we'll have a happy marriage as long as MrTFFC keeps buying me lots of LV :P