**A LOT of PICS (with Modeling ones) for my 05 Black RH City!!

the-chus

CONTENTED
O.G.
Aug 13, 2007
Just make it simple... I got a 05 F/W Black RH City and now I want to share the pics!:graucho:

RERE, purseaddict76, delmilano, sep, shopdoc...and whoever ever asked to see more pics of this bad boy...here you go and I hope you all will enjoy!:winkiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 613
  • 102.jpg
    102.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 609
  • 103.jpg
    103.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 603
  • 104.jpg
    104.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 609
  • 105.jpg
    105.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 595
Congrats! Wow! We are bag twins, as I just got my 05 black city earlier this week as well!

Don't you just love the 05 leather?

Btw, how tall are you? For some reason the city always looks bigger in the modeling shots that I see here than it is in real life.

Congrats! Wow! We are bag twins, as I just got my 05 black city earlier this week as well!

Don't you just love the 05 leather?

Btw, how tall are you? For some reason the city always looks bigger in the modeling shots that I see here than it is in real life.

Hey my twin! :P I'm a petite one of only 5'! A city is not small for me... one of my colleagues always quotes it "your huge bag", lol

OMG! Looks awesome on you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the modeling pictures with the yellow tee.

The bag also looks to be in minty mint condition too. Look, you seem to even have the tags and everything else too.

Great! Now you made me want an RH black.

Congrats! I am so happy for you!