**A LOT of PICS (with Modeling ones) for my 05 Black RH City!!

the-chus

CONTENTED
O.G.
Aug 13, 2007
Just make it simple... I got a 05 F/W Black RH City and now I want to share the pics!:graucho:

RERE, purseaddict76, delmilano, sep, shopdoc...and whoever ever asked to see more pics of this bad boy...here you go and I hope you all will enjoy!:winkiss:

Attachments

addictedtopurses

Stars Hollow
O.G.
Feb 13, 2006
Congrats! Wow! We are bag twins, as I just got my 05 black city earlier this week as well!

Don't you just love the 05 leather?

Btw, how tall are you? For some reason the city always looks bigger in the modeling shots that I see here than it is in real life.

the-chus

CONTENTED
O.G.
Aug 13, 2007
Congrats! Wow! We are bag twins, as I just got my 05 black city earlier this week as well!

Don't you just love the 05 leather?

Btw, how tall are you? For some reason the city always looks bigger in the modeling shots that I see here than it is in real life.
Hey my twin! :P I'm a petite one of only 5'! A city is not small for me... one of my colleagues always quotes it "your huge bag", lol

shopdoc

More B-Bags Please!
O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
Boston
OMG! Looks awesome on you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the modeling pictures with the yellow tee.

The bag also looks to be in minty mint condition too. Look, you seem to even have the tags and everything else too.

Great! Now you made me want an RH black.

Congrats! I am so happy for you!

mabli

BBAGLICIOUS!!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP!!! OMG hands down to 05!!

the corners haven't even scuffed yet....definitely a gem:drool::drool::drool:

addictedtopurses

Stars Hollow
O.G.
Feb 13, 2006
Hey my twin! :P I'm a petite one of only 5'! A city is not small for me... one of my colleagues always quotes it "your huge bag", lol
I would have thought you were taller from the pics :smile:

I can see why it is different irl since I am nearly 5'10".

chaoyichien

Oct 15, 2008
TW
wow, amazing leather, perfection for a black Bbag!!
Love the modeling pic, we are the same height, city is a great size IMO.
Big congrats!!