A look into your closet - post a pic of your largest and smallest handbag together!

Amazona

O.G.
Mar 31, 2013
Now that most of us can't use our bags as often as we used to, (and there's a great post on totes in the PB) why not amuse ourselves with a little picture challenge?
Please post a picture of your smallest and largest handbag together. It would also be nice to hear who are in the picture and what do you use them for.
EF0790FA-E362-4EF2-AA4B-AC25DD43B82D.jpeg
This is my pair of bags, Coach Field Tote 40 and DKNY Sofia.
Field tote is my best buddy for road and day trips, errand runnings, and stuff we do with the kids. A couple of times I've carried my laptop, other gear and misc. stuff to the office as well.
Sofia is very much the bag that I carry when I have another big bag for my other/bigger stuff or I'm just quickly popping out for something.

Who's hiding in your closet?

My BV Cabat, and one of my newest bags a vintage Plume Elan. The BV is a great shopping or out browsing for the day bag, it holds loads and also fits comfortably on my shoulder when it’s not too full. I’d been considering getting a clutch for those frequent days recently when I’m running errands but not needing to carry much - and then I saw this little Plume. It’s surprisingly roomy for its size without looking like a dolls bag on me, and it’ll be good to carry in a larger bag like the BV if need be. I love both of these :smile:

7F8EB8A5-9516-4966-9F68-B175BE71E921.jpeg

My BV Cabat, and one of my newest bags a vintage Plume Elan. The BV is a great shopping or out browsing for the day bag, it holds loads and also fits comfortably on my shoulder when it’s not too full. I’d been considering getting a clutch for those frequent days recently when I’m running errands but not needing to carry much - and then I saw this little Plume. It’s surprisingly roomy for its size without looking like a dolls bag on me, and it’ll be good to carry in a larger bag like the BV if need be. I love both of these :smile:
What a cute couple! The H looks like a very handy, roomy but small enough bag for those grab-n-go -situations that do happen. :tup:

View attachment 4898267
Oh, holy lord of designer bags! The Cabas is my dream BV and this one is :loveeyes:

I swore I would never, but I'm very easily enabled appreciating H more and more (even dabbling in H slg). Lovely little Plume.

Oh, holy lord of designer bags! The Cabas is my dream BV and this one is :loveeyes:

I swore I would never, but I'm very easily enabled appreciating H more and more (even dabbling in H slg). Lovely little Plume.
Be very careful here, my friend. :hugs:
This slope has been greased and is indeed super slippery. :wtf:

My totes are my largest bags. They are great as day bags or work bags since they hold a ton and are comfy to wear.
The smallest is this LV Vavin Chain Wallet. It holds the essentials - phone, cash, cards, lipstick - and is perfect for going out to dinner or dates.
Pretty! As much as I have a problem with monograms, I find the Gucci mono print and the LV Empreinte very alluring. :cool: