A long time coming...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have dreamed about this bag for the last 5 years. Lusted after it, watched endless videos, scrolled through TPF for hours on end! I heard two days ago that there was going to be another price increase here in the UK so it was now or never for me.... I called the Manchester boutique and they had only one left in stock, luckily they reserved it for me till today!!! I raced to the store after work... Who's around for a reveal?? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468531403.610638.jpg

Summerfriend likes this.
  2. Me! :smile:

3. Here!

4. Me too!

5. And me

6. Oh a live one!

7. Wow, a live one. Cant wait :smile:

8. Present!!! #wheresthepopcorn

9. Is it the reveal itself that's a long time coming.... I have to go to bed soon

ironic568 likes this.
  10. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468534028.259241.jpg here she is!!!!!!!!

calflu, kipp, Kmazz39 and 2 others like this.
  11. Lmao!!

BlueCherry likes this.
  12. :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

13. Congrats!!! Always love this combo, one of my favs actually!! Enjoy this beauty

14. Congratulations she's a beauty and how lucky to grab the last one before the price increase.

Summerfriend likes this.
  15. My only concern is that i really didnt realise how heavy the jumbo actually is . I will take a mod shot in the morning!!