A Long Time Coming: Ayala's Reveals and Collection

Wow! Those are beautiful!

Thank you!

would love mod pics! and thank you :smile:))) i was planning on getting the black kid, but i didn't know these came in EB!

Here was my take on it: Bessy accidentally sent me the Black Patent instead of the Royal Blue because she misheard David on the phone when he ordered them for me. So I actually got the chance to try the black on.

The toe cleavage is the same cut as the Blanche, the only difference (besides the heel) is that the Blanche is a round toe and the Maudissima comes more to a point. I felt that the Black Patent were too close to my Black Jazz Blanches that I would not want the Maudissima in Black.

I actually had been searching for the Maudissimo and Electric Blue Declics for over a year to no avail, so when Nathalie (darling, darling, amazing Nathalie) told me that the Maudissima was coming in Royal Blue, I thought it was the best of both worlds.

Congrats! The color is stunning!

Thank you! I love your new avi!

ayala thank you again. i called to inquire and they have my size but i need to think on whether i want these in blue or black. you are really selling me on the blue! (both is not in my budget right now)

OMG :faint: I had no idea that the Maudissimas came in the royal blue suede! :faint:!!!!!!!GORGEOUS!!!!! Thanks for taking the pics with your poor ankle :sad:

Thank you CG! :hugs:Luckily it is better because David recommended a Thai liniment to put on, but I don't think I will be walking in heels in public until after the New Year.

ayala thank you again. i called to inquire and they have my size but i need to think on whether i want these in blue or black. you are really selling me on the blue! (both is not in my budget right now)

Not to completely oversell them, but a lot of places have the Black (multiple boutiques, the e-boutique, Saks, NM), so I would jump on the Blue and then save for the Black.