A long overdue reveal

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Got this baby on Christmas, and i just got around to do a reveal! Ready? :graucho:

chanelreveal.jpg
  2. Lol lets have a peek! ;)

3. Here!!

4. I'm always ready for a reveal!! ✨✨✨✨✨✨

5. OMG I live for this stuff haha! YAY! Go go go!

6. Here

7. Here she is! She's from the Cruise 2016 collection, but strangely, I haven't seen her anywhere online or in person. Got it in Hong Kong through my lovely SA whom I've known for years. :lol: It's a modern twist on the classic flap I guess?

chanelreveal1.jpg chanelreveal2.jpg chanelreveal3.jpg
  8. Gorgeous!

9. Lovely! I like the contrast of dark and light. Enjoy this beauty ✨✨✨✨✨

10. Very pretty and clean looking…congrats. :heart:

11. This is super gorgeous!! I just saw one which is exactly the same but completely in white and it's so lovely!! Congratz!!

12. I know what you mean about taking the time to do your Reveal! It takes effort!

I love this handbag! I've never seen anything like it. The 2-tone is just gorgeous! Big congrats on this great Chanel and thanks for showing us. :smile:

13. Such clean lines and so minimalist! seems to be a nice size too. Congrats on this unique but timelessly elegant bag!

Is it lambskin/calf skin? is it fabric or grosgrain interior?

Looks like it fits quite a lot like a jumbo size too and has a decent length for chain. how does it hang cross body? is it light?

I haven't seen this in person yet at all, I'm very curious by nature - sorry for all the lines of questioning here! :lol:

14. I'm always curious about Chanel bags, so I get you haha! :lol:

The white portion is lambskin, and the black is a fabric. I guess it's like a Celine Trio and Flap Bag hybrid, as when I open it , there are three compartments. I'm around 5'6 and it hangs around my hip when the chain is long, and as for crossbody, it would work, but I personally won't wear it crossbody because it kind of sits awkwardly on my waist. I think it's the same width as the jumbo too! Thank you so much for the lovely complements :hugs:

15. So pretty!! Congrats!