A long overdue reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been pining over the small cecilia forever and when I finally get it, I couldn't locate my camera charger...figures!
    So here she is finally! Sorry the pics are ginormous and the dirty mirror.. :shame:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Cute! Love your t-shirt by the way.
    Glad you finally got one. It's lovely.

3. Such a pretty, classic and versatile bag!

4. lovely! congrats! it looks perfect on you. I like the updated strap with more leather for crossbody wear.

5. Thanks SCO! The tee was a souvenir from the International Spy Museum in D.C. It has monkeys on it to signify: see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil lol.

Thanks BEB. I love her!

Thanks kitcat! It's actually from RE09. The new ones have more chain on the strap.

6. LOVE this bag!!! We're bag twins!! Looks gorgeous on you:smile:

7. hot! so cute!

8. Sneezz awesome bag and it's the perfect size for you. BTW we use the same baby wash!

9. I really like it worn crossbody. Congrats! Its just lovely!

10. Love it sneezz!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. the size is perfect for you. seriously, the cecilia is elevating your pajamas to a whole 'nother level. :P congrats on scoring such a classic staple of a bag!

12. Love it! It really looks great on you. It looks so good on you that now I'm wondering if I need one of those.

13. :okay: It's perfect -- like it was made for you!!
    You wear it extremely well!!
    :tup:

14. gorgeous bag - congrats!
    i love quilted bags.
    it seems like this would be a great everyday bag because of the size and the fact that you can use it with a handle or a strap. plus it's not as common as some other MJ bags. great choice!

15. Yay!! So happy for you! Such a beautiful bag and it looks perfect on you! Congrats!!