A long overdue reveal! Merry Christmas tpf! Also need your help in deciding!

Merry Xmas and congrats on promotion and your amazing purchases!!! Beautiful choices! I love the evora. I like sagging in speedies. Since you thought your 30 was small maybe you just need some time to get used to it. I like it in the pictures it doesn't look huge. Happy holidays and enjoy your bags!

I think it is a bit big for your frame but it is amazing what a shaper/organizer can do for the look of your bag. For now, try a thin magazine or piece of card oars cut to size, then put your organizer and things back in and see how you like it. Take pics again too. This will help you figure out if the structured look of the bag does not overpower you.....like the unstructured has the ability to. Ultimately there is such a difference. Steepen the 30and the 35, that the 30 may really be too small, it just depends

so many comments.............
1. i love the evora, you are making me want one,
2.and it looks SO cute with the bandeau
3. i LOVE the big speedies with the sag!
I wouldnt return, but if you think that you wont use it that much then exchange it for something that you will love.

The 35 looks great on you IMO and you did say you liked large bags and you got used to the GM Neverful after thinking it was too large. I personally like the sag...because structured it looks more like luggage. Again...Just my opinion. You have to do what your heart tells you. Plus...if DH doesn't think its too big...that says alot! :flowers:

Last edited:
Thanks for all the sweet compliments on my reveal!! I'm still undecided about the Speedy 35. A part of me loves it, because it's a classic, but wouldn't a Sarah wallet in vernis pomme be so gorgy? :love:

Congratulations. Everything looks fabulous on you. Evora is a fantastic bag. I can't say enough nice things about it. I love mine and I know that will be your go-to bag. The NF & Speedy are must haves for any collector and the sizes you choose are perfect for you. Honestly I always love your multiple reveals. So awesome and thanks for the mod pics - love mod pics. Congrats again and Happy Holidays.:santawave:

Thanks joyceluvsbags!! Happy holidays to you, too!! :smile:

nice gifts... congrats!

for speedy 35; i bought speedyB35 and i felt it's huge for me and changed speedyb30... but now it seems small :sad: i think speedy35 is right chioce if u have huge stuff in your bag...

I originally picked the Speedy B 30 when it was released, and ended up selling it due to my fear of the vachetta and the fact that I felt the 30 was too small. I originally thought the Speedy B 35 was too huge too. It definitely looked like luggage on me crossbody and my friend said it looked like a dog carrier! LOL! Now I'm unsure if I should go towards the Speedy B 35 just so I can get the convenience of a handheld and a crossbody bag...and of course, there is still that vernis Sarah wallet in the back of my mind! :P