A long overdue reveal! Merry Christmas tpf! Also need your help in deciding!

I'm road tripping soon, so I wanted a bag that would fit my needs, plus serve as a great lightweight weekend bag. I never thought I would be buying this, especially in this size! This gift was in honor of my recent promotion and raise...and little treat for myself! LOL! :yahoo:

fc53cdb9.jpg

Any guesses? This photo will give it away!

ae7f3e72.jpg

Yes! Neverfull GM!! Here are some mod shots with the GM! Took her out shopping with me today and I loved how light weight it was! I was getting sick of monogram for awhile, but I recently fell back in love! I carried it cinched today, but I will be leaving it uncinched when I use it for traveling!!

bbb6ccc3.jpg

b0bc9a99.jpg

Here's a nother mod shot...looks a little big on me, but it's really growing on me. I had the neverfull MM in damier ebene, but sold it because it was just too small for me! I love big bags now!

1e0193d1.jpg

Okay, here is the last one...this is the one I'm having trouble with. It looks fabulous...but when I wear it, it looks huge. Please give me your feedback! This is my Christmas present this year...

1453e878.jpg

This should give it away! LOL!

7e725d1f.jpg

Yes, Monogram Speedy 35! :P I sold idylle speedy 30 because it was simply too small for everyday use, and I thought I should invest in a classic LV bag, so I immediately thought of going up to a 35. I'll be posting some mod pics, so let me know what you guys think.

ea540d92.jpg

It looks great on the shelf but when I load my stuff in it, it seems to sag too much and it looks huge on me! Does anyone have the same problem? Should I invest in a base shaper or will it look too wide? I'm petite. 5'3...I just don't want it to look overwhelming...the second photos looks the worst...

Should I keep this or exchange it for a vernis sarah wallet?? :shrugs:

1f435c68.jpg

16a972f9.jpg

a62c5b0b.jpg